Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2024 #52,223 Repugnant (I don't even know what that means but it's a great word!)
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2024 #52,224 UnhingedDisaster said: Repugnant (I don't even know what that means but it's a great word!) Click to expand... Um I know what it means and I can assure you it is not a great word and not at all accurate Sneaky (at charades)
UnhingedDisaster said: Repugnant (I don't even know what that means but it's a great word!) Click to expand... Um I know what it means and I can assure you it is not a great word and not at all accurate Sneaky (at charades)
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2024 #52,227 BunnyHope said: T-shirt wearer Click to expand... (hott) Undertall Edit! Very undertall
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2024 #52,229 AmberrUK said: universally disliked (Ok Ok shhhhh) Click to expand... ffs Amber *facepalm* (that was me shhhing lol)
AmberrUK said: universally disliked (Ok Ok shhhhh) Click to expand... ffs Amber *facepalm* (that was me shhhing lol)
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2024 #52,231 youngbustyredhead said: ffs Amber *facepalm* (that was me shhhing lol) Click to expand... Universally came to mind and it fitted lol Yummmyyyyyy
youngbustyredhead said: ffs Amber *facepalm* (that was me shhhing lol) Click to expand... Universally came to mind and it fitted lol Yummmyyyyyy