BadMuslimMY Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2025 #55,761 Ciara_19 said: Emotional Click to expand... "Feeling" sympathetic . Whatever it is you're going through.
Ciara_19 said: Emotional Click to expand... "Feeling" sympathetic . Whatever it is you're going through.
D Deleted member 1413187 Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2025 #55,768 BadMuslimMY said: "Loving" the word "jovial" Click to expand... Comes from Jupiter Thread: musical
BadMuslimMY Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2025 #55,769 "Now" I "Noe" ... N-lightened "No" more cheating: Nonsensical
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2025 #55,771 Pleased with myself for getting stuff done today.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2025 #55,779 RandomGayGirl_Kenzie said: Waste of space Click to expand... I don't like this! Thread: eXpecting a nice dinner
RandomGayGirl_Kenzie said: Waste of space Click to expand... I don't like this! Thread: eXpecting a nice dinner
D Deleted member 1009138 Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2025 #55,780 Professor_Oral said: I don't like this! Thread: eXpecting a nice dinner Click to expand... Thank you. I'm cranky I guess Thread: Yet still working at it
Professor_Oral said: I don't like this! Thread: eXpecting a nice dinner Click to expand... Thank you. I'm cranky I guess Thread: Yet still working at it