Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #67,822 RoadWarrior5110 said: What are you talking about? Click to expand... It’s an alphabetical thread. A-Z. You said smart when you should have used a z word Therefore ironic
RoadWarrior5110 said: What are you talking about? Click to expand... It’s an alphabetical thread. A-Z. You said smart when you should have used a z word Therefore ironic
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #67,827 Emotive (for the e that was skipped) Friendly
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #67,836 Oh, I'm if I were in your shoes I'd have said: zmart.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #67,837 Perplexed as to who tom is referring to? *looks back through thread* oh.
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #67,838 Tender_n_Crispy said: Perplexed as to who tom is referring to? *looks back through thread* oh. Click to expand... The smart guy Quit smoking years ago
Tender_n_Crispy said: Perplexed as to who tom is referring to? *looks back through thread* oh. Click to expand... The smart guy Quit smoking years ago