D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #67,884 Licking my lips, imagining that ass
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #67,886 Noting down how painful it is to go in reverse alphabetical order. Will be a long time before I try that again.
Noting down how painful it is to go in reverse alphabetical order. Will be a long time before I try that again.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #67,889 Quill in hand, Listening to a band, Writing down some poems Would you like to know'ems?
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #67,897 Lil_wonders said: Y you post the wrong letter confusing me? Click to expand... I always mess up the alphabet between V and Z. Don’t know Y. Maybe because W is new in our alphabet since 2006.
Lil_wonders said: Y you post the wrong letter confusing me? Click to expand... I always mess up the alphabet between V and Z. Don’t know Y. Maybe because W is new in our alphabet since 2006.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #67,898 Zapping the thoughts that fly around in my head at times!