Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,162 Hears the chime of the bells of life ringing loud. Celebrating births, the joyous occasions, gatherings during tragic events, and somber passings.
Hears the chime of the bells of life ringing loud. Celebrating births, the joyous occasions, gatherings during tragic events, and somber passings.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,163 I got it a bit wrong. I mean I would feel less safe living in the countryside than in the city. I guess more a feeling fear of the dark haha. Yeah I am a cityguy. But you are right!
I got it a bit wrong. I mean I would feel less safe living in the countryside than in the city. I guess more a feeling fear of the dark haha. Yeah I am a cityguy. But you are right!
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,167 Most fucked up this week. Bunnys bathroom. May next week start in a positive direction..
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,169 Open to discussions of life, the universe, and everything in between with anybody. Last edited: Mar 23, 2026
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,173 Respectfully declining offers of exciting enjoyment Edit: spoiling the fun for myself
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,176 Understanding myself and what it is to be me Very appreciative of all the fun
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,177 Venturesome Wanking as I imagine her naked
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,179 XXX movies in my head, imagining how wet she is
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #68,180 Able to have multiple orgasms. Fucking alphabet Zen……with lust Y hater Ffs