BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,141 F Don’t play Fucking victim when you start shit bc someone was actually trying to be respectful until you called me an asshole But you don’t start shit
F Don’t play Fucking victim when you start shit bc someone was actually trying to be respectful until you called me an asshole But you don’t start shit
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,150 Nothing compares to me and her Oh, already said it and I don't repeat myself
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,152 Putting myself above any bullshittery Edit; Quickly grabbing a beer
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,156 Teaching myself new tricks Undercover filthonaire
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,159 BaileyXcX said: X You called me an asshole for being kind enough to delete @RiverRain Click to expand... I don’t do fucking drama. People who delete on alphabet threads, throw the rest of us off. Grow the fuck up before you call me out.
BaileyXcX said: X You called me an asshole for being kind enough to delete @RiverRain Click to expand... I don’t do fucking drama. People who delete on alphabet threads, throw the rest of us off. Grow the fuck up before you call me out.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,160 BaileyXcX said: X You called me an asshole for being kind enough to delete @RiverRain Click to expand... I’ve always supported every woman on here and you calling me out is fucking bullshit. Go ahead asshole, I stand by what I preach.
BaileyXcX said: X You called me an asshole for being kind enough to delete @RiverRain Click to expand... I’ve always supported every woman on here and you calling me out is fucking bullshit. Go ahead asshole, I stand by what I preach.