Do women like thick girls too ?

Discussion in 'Flirting, Exhibition & Ratings' started by Sarah_100, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

2. Kel-bum

Kel-bum Member

Money:
    84⛀
    I love all shapes and sizes xxx

As long as I can snuggle up close xxx very close xxx

3. Talia8

Talia8 New Member

Money:
    68⛀
    I feel like all women are beautiful. But I find myself more attracted to thick women, kinda around my body size or bigger

4. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

Interesting. :rolleyes:

Tweety01 likes this.
  5. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Tbh it's more so the person inside than the body. I have a few deal breakers as far as appearance but seriously, you're beautiful. And I also dont consider you very thick. Although I'm not usually that attracted to skinny skinnies :D

6. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

Awww, thank you. :oops:

I'm very insecure about my body since i gained a lot of weight lately. :/
    So, that's nice to hear. :)

7. ParadoxRain

ParadoxRain New Member

Money:
    1,506⛀
    Worry about the person, not the shape. You are lovely.

8. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

You can't always do that. I gained weight because of my treatment for mental issues. And i can't get off my meds. So working out and diet and stuff... won't work on me. I can't lose weight if i'm still on these meds. :/

@Sweet_Southernn - I get it sooo much. I know i'm a good person, kind, beautiful on the inside. But i still hate my fucking body !

Messalinas_Heart and Sabertooth like this.
  9. CherryohBabyy

CherryohBabyy New Member

Money:
    78⛀
    Thick ladies are gorgeous. You're beautiful. And just be you boo :) can't go wrong.

10. Shaker4157

Shaker4157 New Member

Money:
    24⛀
    Damn girl, i'm a gal and I definitely into thic ladies who know what they want

11. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

Thanks girls. :)

12. ShyPlusSize

ShyPlusSize Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,917⛀
    I like all shapes and sizes and tbh I go more on connection than looks but if I had to pick what a lean more towards it would be curvy as I'm a huge cuddle slut

Messalinas_Heart and Sarah_100 like this.
  13. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    Nah thick girls are slovenly pigs who are too lazy to keep their body beautiful and in shape. Slender fit females get my vote!

14. Miakoda_Draven25

Miakoda_Draven25 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    473⛀
    And that is why nobody likes you. You are rude. All women are beautiful whether they are tall, short, thick, slender, etc. And what's truly beautiful is honesty, open mindedness, loyalty and intelligence. All of which you obviously don't have.

15. ShyPlusSize

ShyPlusSize Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,917⛀
    If you don't find curvy women attractive then thats ok and it's your opinion but how dare u make the assumption that there pigs n to lazy to work out? There r many reasons that women become plus size and one of the reasons that may come as a suprise to you is that some women actually feel more confident when curvy and believe it r not there r many men and women who love a curvy gal as much as you love your thin women, I personally love a dad bod too

16. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    NO, lol, NOT all women are beautiful.

17. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    :confused:o_O:eek: Uh, NO.

18. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

This thread is for lesbians and bi women. A village clown has no place here.
    By-bye. :)

19. Miakoda_Draven25

Miakoda_Draven25 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    473⛀
    You're right. You're not beautiful. When beauty on the outside fades you're left with what is on the inside and if the inside does not match the out then there is no point.

20. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    I go wherever I please...watch out ladies, errr skanks.