H
Harley31
Guest
We'll see about that![]()
Fine but if I survive I'm riding you down next, and I won't be gentle
We'll see about that![]()
Winter look looks great on you!
We'll see about that![]()
We usually have snow the beginning of October...and won't see the ground until May
Getting ready for bed, you?What's up grumpers??!
Getting ready for bed, you?![]()
Ohh employee of the month over hereGoing home shortly... ended up staying extra at work.![]()
I commented on snow on your end, and mother nature went down on me... I need to go and clean all of my snow time equipments...
Long night ahead.
Have a wonderful evening ahead. Stay warm.
Ohh employee of the month over here![]()
Yeah, Mother Nature's the last thing I want going down on me but I'm in the North
Have a fantastic evening! Grab a tea, warm blanket and cuddle up to watch a movie![]()
Change jobs thenPssh. I only do minimum. I miss my old job.![]()
Change jobs then![]()
Any recommendations?
Well sucks to be you thenNot easily done.. CN has expenses, and some jobs once you leave they don't take you back.
You drool nicely there... in your sleep. Don't fall off the bed.
Have you seen Enola Holmes? Ww watched it the other night, I enjoyed it
Well sucks to be you then![]()
![]()
![]()
Living the best life Niguel!Thanks Chloe!!! What would I do without you? Oh look at that --- everything.![]()
So pretty....... but you know snow is a four letter word.