Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 13, 2026 #11,582 Slopps said: Golden hour shenanigans (no filter or retouching except for a minimalistic contrast increase)View attachment 507866 Click to expand... Fuuuuuck.
Slopps said: Golden hour shenanigans (no filter or retouching except for a minimalistic contrast increase)View attachment 507866 Click to expand... Fuuuuuck.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 13, 2026 #11,584 Heidiwil said: View attachment 509553 Click to expand... So gorgeous! Simply perfect!!
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 13, 2026 #11,585 LdyHntr said: So gorgeous! Simply perfect!! Click to expand... Thanks you, Sweets
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,587 Simonsaysxxx503 said: Last couple days before I shave it off Click to expand... Why not keep it? Looks fine
Simonsaysxxx503 said: Last couple days before I shave it off Click to expand... Why not keep it? Looks fine
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,588 Slopps said: Why not keep it? Looks fine Click to expand... Unfortunately work, otherwise definitely would keep it!
Slopps said: Why not keep it? Looks fine Click to expand... Unfortunately work, otherwise definitely would keep it!
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,589 Simonsaysxxx503 said: Last couple days before I shave it off Click to expand... Become a @Casey86 2.0
Simonsaysxxx503 said: Last couple days before I shave it off Click to expand... Become a @Casey86 2.0
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,591 Chris_90 said: Click to expand... Sharp lookin’ dude!!
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,593 Chris_90 said: Click to expand... Cool picture, very artsy
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,594 Slopps said: Cool picture, very artsy Click to expand... Thanks.. I’m so artsy… I might cut me ear off
Slopps said: Cool picture, very artsy Click to expand... Thanks.. I’m so artsy… I might cut me ear off
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,595 Chris_90 said: Thanks.. I’m so artsy… I might cut me ear off Click to expand... That's one solution to live up to you artistic aspirations.... or.... hear me out... You experiment a bit more with poses and b&w...?
Chris_90 said: Thanks.. I’m so artsy… I might cut me ear off Click to expand... That's one solution to live up to you artistic aspirations.... or.... hear me out... You experiment a bit more with poses and b&w...?
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,596 Slopps said: That's one solution to live up to you artistic aspirations.... or.... hear me out... You experiment a bit more with poses and b&w...? Click to expand... I mean.. is anybody waiting for me to experiment more..
Slopps said: That's one solution to live up to you artistic aspirations.... or.... hear me out... You experiment a bit more with poses and b&w...? Click to expand... I mean.. is anybody waiting for me to experiment more..
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #11,598 You gotta earn the eyes Last edited: Sep 12, 2026
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #11,599 Viking_ said: You gotta earn the eyes Click to expand... Your profile pic already showed us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Viking_ said: You gotta earn the eyes Click to expand... Your profile pic already showed us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯