Favourite tv series?

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by Misha000, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Im torn between Game of Thrones and Spartacus, simply for the amount of naked flesh and fucking that goes on. Of course they are well written and acted superbly. Others i like are Stranger Things, The Originals, True Blood, Gotham, Blindspot, Preacher, Outcast, Fringe, Banshee, American Horror Story, Helix, The 100, Dexter, Hannibal, Bates Motel, Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Altered Carbon, The Leftovers.. and many more.. mainly stuff with gore, weird shit, zombies, vampires, sex and more sex.
    What do you like?
    Mish

xyzrp, MsEvaline and Silk-BG like this.
  2. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Amrican Horror Story Coven/American Horror Story Freak Show/American Horror Story Hotel/The Originals/Vampire Dairies/ Izombie/Buffy The Vampire Slayer/The Dark Shadows/Moonlight/Lost Girl/Supernatural/Shadow Hunters/Smallvile/Heros /Gothham/Dominion/Difance/The Secert Circle/South Park/The Simpsons/Familey Guy/American Dad/Salem/Hannibal/Bates Motel/Tod Vs Evil/Mr.Robot /Golan The Insatiable/Adventure Time/ /Yugioh/Bleach/Tokoyo Ghoul/Dragon Ballz & Dragon Ball Z Super/Castelvania/Mew Mew Power/Mermaid Melody/Sailor Moon/Tactics/Black Buter/The Devil May Cry/Vampire D Hunter/Hellsing /Soul Eater/Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Misha000 likes this.
  3. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I’m really into the marvel shows right now. Currently working on the defenders

4. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Only ones I watch every week are Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead.. I love Outlander but I'm a bit behind on it since I don't get the channel it's on.. Always a fan of reruns of The Office or Big Bang Theory.. Recently started watching Mom.. Another funny one

Silk-BG likes this.
  5. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

You need to get out more

Goth likes this.
  6. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Lolz I'am just a classic girl what can I say.

7. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

I am enjoying supergirl and I did like grim

Goth and Silk-BG like this.
  8. My favourite all time series is Oz. Also love Buffy, Angel, Lie to me, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Californication and the 100.

9. David8

David8 New Member

Money:
    22⛀
    Hello I would have say it was between Spartacus and banshee

10. CosmicGypsy92

CosmicGypsy92 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

If only I had some extra spare time to allocate for a binge watch, I'd go watch these all over again.

Breaking Bad, Dexter, GOT, Xfiles, That 70's show, Narcos, HIMYM, Fringe, Nat-Geo's Genius(Einstein) and oh have you watched The Man in High Castle?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    xyzrp likes this.
  11. JustifiedSinner

JustifiedSinner Well-Known Member

Anyone else like the IT Crowd? I think that show was hilarious.

xyzrp and Jinxy like this.
  12. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I really want to be able to sit and watch some thing good but most of the shows people have said are already so many series in I can’t bring myself to start them.
    Always love watching Parks and Rec, The IT crowd, the Office ( English and Americans) , always Sunny , IZombie ...

13. Naughty_bbw_librarian

Naughty_bbw_librarian Well-Known Member

Favorite Comedies: The Office, Parks & Rec, Psych

Favorite Dramas: Dexter, The Crown, Grey's Anatomy, Victoria, Downton Abbey, Criminal Minds (the early seasons...)

Martystaffs and JustifiedSinner like this.
  14. JustifiedSinner

I like Parks and Rec too...always a little annoyed with the characters on the Office...not sure why

15. JustifiedSinner

Luther and Night Manager are definitely on my list too...

16. JustifiedSinner

Yeah I like Psych a lot...have you ever watched Monk? He's a funny detective too

17. Naughty_bbw_librarian

Naughty_bbw_librarian Well-Known Member

Love Monk... but Sharona annoys the crap out of me. I'm more of a Natalie fan... That's why it didn't make my list of favorites.

Martystaffs and JustifiedSinner like this.
  18. Alpha-Wolf

Alpha-Wolf Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,507⛀
    House MD, Rick and Morty, Stranger Things, Dragon Ball Super.

xyzrp likes this.
  19. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I prefer the drier humour of the English Office .. and just watched the David Brent Movie too.
    Have you seen Brooklyn 911. I’m a little behind on the latest series but hoping to catch up during my holidays

xyzrp and JustifiedSinner like this.
  20. JustifiedSinner

Me too...so glad when they got rid if Sharona