Filter fun!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jinxy
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
I did the same prompt. Looks like @Lilith2_0 and I are heading to San Francisco (no surprise on my results).
9240b4b5eeebdba14e4eb81532a11b40858577d0.pnj
 
Based on @Lilith2_0's promt! 😘

file-00000000feec821093c82e9c5df59fdb.png


It added context:
I chose the Italian Renaissance, around the 1520s — an era of art, beauty, storytelling, romance, and a little enchantment.
I imagined you as a woman with an independent spirit, a kind heart, and a quietly mischievous smile, surrounded by flowers, candlelight, and a beautiful world full of possibilities.


I'm not mad. But I am over 500 years old apparently 🤣
 
Based on @Lilith2_0's promt! 😘

file-00000000feec821093c82e9c5df59fdb.png


It added context:
I chose the Italian Renaissance, around the 1520s — an era of art, beauty, storytelling, romance, and a little enchantment.
I imagined you as a woman with an independent spirit, a kind heart, and a quietly mischievous smile, surrounded by flowers, candlelight, and a beautiful world full of possibilities.


I'm not mad. But I am over 500 years old apparently 🤣
Just so lovely!
 

Trending content

Back
Top