First time fantasy getting used by a jerk buddy

femboy4you42

New Member
You are a friend of mine who kept bringing up the concept of jerk buddies. You tell me you know some really good porn vids and you would love to share them with me. I give in and say Ill watch them with you but no masturbation just to see how it is to watch porn together.

The first night I get to your house. You are sitting on the couch with a video paused on the tv. "Come, sit down" you say. I sit and you play the vid. Its a POV vid but from the female perspective. She's getting fucked by a huge cock but it seems as though he's at a weird angle. She holds the camera a bit higher so we can see he's pounding her ass. "oh fuck I wasn't expecting that", "It looks like that feels so good for her doesn't it" You ask me. My hole twitches the more I think of it, I never really watched porn before but I cant help but imagine being in her position. I snapped out of it that's when I look over and see the outline of your cock in your pants "I'm not sure how I feel about this I think we should just play games the rest of the night" We finish off the night just hanging out normally until i leave

By myself in my own home. I get curious and start looking up videos online but the only ones that turn me on is a bottoms POV. I run out of female POV's and start watching gay twinks and femboys. At the end of my night Ive gone down the rabbit hole and have a new perspective on sex. I look at myself in the mirror and realize I am the spitting image of the femboys Ive been watching. I shave myself because I found body hair strange, Ive got a nice bubbly butt and my hair is medium to long in length. I decide to buy a buttplug to start small and see how it feels. Once it arrives I struggle to put it in until I watch a video at the same time and something changes in me. I relax and let it slip in. It feels so good to be full the feeling is almost addictive. The next few nights I spend playing with my hole seeing what feels best. I come to realize the only way I can cum without videos is when I remember the view of your huge cock being held back by your pants. ding Youve messaged me "hey wanna come over and watch those videos again, Maybe we can start with just me masturbating and you can join in if you feel right", I agree

The next night I get to your house, Once again you're sitting on the couch. "Hey same video as last time okay?", I agree with a nod. As the videos starts to play you slowly get harder and harder. "Is it okay if I start now?", "yeah Ill just focus on the video while you do your thing" I try keep my head dead straight but curiosity is getting the better of me. I slowly start looking over watching you stroking your cock. Its so much bigger than last time now that your playing with it. I don't notice at first but you've caught me looking at it but I'm so mesmerized I cant look at anything else cough cough "You okay bud?" you quietly ask. My heart is pumping "yy-yeah" I manage to spit out. "Do you wanna touch it?" I freeze at the sound of those words. I can hear my heart pumping its going that fast. I reach out and just touch the top its so hard leaking precum. My hole twitches thinking about it but this time its different my hole is twitching around my plug. I decided to put it in just incase I felt confident enough to jerk with you as I cant cum without anal stimulation but I let go of your cock "I have to go I don't know about this" I start to stand up and that's when I heard you say "Is that a buttplug!?" and I knew I fucked up. I didn't realize but the outline of my buttplug was visible thru my shorts. I feel your hand reach the top of my shorts and loop around the waist band as you pulled down revealing a pair of panties and a buttplug tucked perfectly between my smooth cheeks. I quickly pull them back up "What are you doing!?". you fire back "Why are you wearing a plug?" I start to stumble over my words not knowing what to say. I watch as you stand up put a hand on my head and push me down "I know you are curious and its been so long since Ive felt a warm mouth will you help me with this?" I come face to face with your cock still leaking precum still hard as a rock. I take a deep breath and open my mouth, You push in slowly till I push back on your thighs with my hands signaling its too deep. I feel you pull out and the next time you push it a little deeper. "can you swirl your tongue?" I hear the words like commands and obey. I spend the next 10 minutes getting my mouth trained by you which eventually turns into my throat but its a bit much for my first time so I make you pull out. Your cock is dripping wet with precum and saliva. "I guess we are done with that hole onto the next" I listen to these words but I don't even get a chance to respond before you push my onto the couch my hands and chest on the seat and my knees on the ground with my butt in the air. I feel you tease the plug until pop you pull it all the way out leaving a slightly gaped hole. That's when I feel it, that fat head pushing on my hole, its much bigger than my plug I'm not sure how this will go.... then you push. I feel a huge pressure building until I hear you say "just relax" your voice calms me and my hole opens accepting you. "wow holy fuck this things huge I cant believe its all in me" You stop moving and laugh for a second "You know I'm only half way right?" I grip the couch cushions "Oh fuck" is all I can say before you start moving getting faster and deeper till your pounding me balls deep. "ahhhhhh fuckkkk" I cant think straight. After about 10 more minutes of fucking I feel you slow down "Where do you want me to cum?" all I do is push my butt back on your cock signaling for you to not pull out. What I didn't realize is you haven't came since before the first night. Then I feel it your cock getting even bigger reaching so far inside of me I feel it in much stomach. Rope after rope of cum shot deep inside me and you collapse on top. When you pull out my hole is wide open but only a few drops drip out. "I knew you were a slut the moment I met you but now you're keeping all my cum to yourself I guess Ill have to fuck it back out of you once I'm ready for round two" Letting go of my grip on the cushions "What do you mean round two!?"
 

Trending content

Back
Top