Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2026 #56,421 Insomniac49 said: Just a question, what is the best way to post a GIF? It always says my file size is too big? Click to expand... Find a image hosting site like postimg upload it there then post the link
Insomniac49 said: Just a question, what is the best way to post a GIF? It always says my file size is too big? Click to expand... Find a image hosting site like postimg upload it there then post the link
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 28, 2026 #56,422 Insomniac49 said: Just a question, what is the best way to post a GIF? It always says my file size is too big? Click to expand... Upload it to and image hosting site like PostImages, copy the "direct link", then paste that in the image URL thing. That's what I do
Insomniac49 said: Just a question, what is the best way to post a GIF? It always says my file size is too big? Click to expand... Upload it to and image hosting site like PostImages, copy the "direct link", then paste that in the image URL thing. That's what I do
Insomniac49 Active Member FCN Regular Jun 28, 2026 #56,423 Amberrlicious said: Find a image hosting site like postimg upload it there then post the link Click to expand... Awesome, thanks
Amberrlicious said: Find a image hosting site like postimg upload it there then post the link Click to expand... Awesome, thanks
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2026 #56,426 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Daisy is hot as fuck!!
brainbrokenGooner Member Jun 29, 2026 #56,431 Insomniac49 said: Just a question, what is the best way to post a GIF? It always says my file size is too big? Click to expand... 1 mb is the limit I've seen. Also, dragging the file over is the only way I can make it not a link
Insomniac49 said: Just a question, what is the best way to post a GIF? It always says my file size is too big? Click to expand... 1 mb is the limit I've seen. Also, dragging the file over is the only way I can make it not a link
Hannah888 Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #56,435 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... I love this