Gifts not registering

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by MrMarcus, Jan 27, 2017.

1. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Active Member

Money:
    92,697⛀
    Anyone else notice that your account tracks the gifts you send out, but not the ones received?

I occasionally receive coin gifts and they never accumulate into my total, nor do they show in the log, only what I have given out.

2. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    One tip from sysadmins: Don't change your username during chat sessions, ever. Make sure you're using the username you registered on the forums with, permanently.

3. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    I see you in chat right now as "Mr. Marcus" when your username here is "MrMarcus" -- that's a username change, even if it's "just" stylistic.

4. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Active Member

Money:
    92,697⛀
    OK I get that part.... but how come I still accumulate coins over time to my account regardless of what I change my name to during the day?

IE - when i log in i have 82k in coins... earn 1000 coins during the day.. log out.... log in the next day and coins are the correct amount... 83k

It just doesn't update when gifts are sent..

5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,398⛀
    No gifts for you!!!!!

Stanthropical likes this.
  6. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    Just stay at MrMarcus and don't change it in the chat and see what happens. Also, new chat is on the way, so we'll be better able to address these things in the future.

TacoBelle likes this.