Give me different RP ideas

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Apoorva, May 3, 2017.

1. Apoorva

Apoorva Guest

Give me different RP ideas & a seance if possible

sameerg likes this.
  2. Malady

Malady Afflicted with an illness of some kind. FCN Regular

Bananas, in pajamas, coming down the stairs!

In a more serious sense: a taste testing job. Blindfolded participants have to lick -- and guess -- various substances. Fun suggestions: sensual licking at the end of a tasting, body shots, et cetera.

3. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    there are plenty of RP idea's in RP....just they are never said in main due to the drama..... haha

Again on a serious note Rp can be anything that your not used to that turns you, be warned RP can sometimes not be as sexy as you think.... if you try and push the boat too much. Also if you want to Rp on here best to go into RP room or AC and advertise that you would like a RP chat in a suitable way...

4. Clarkkent9999

Clarkkent9999 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    776⛀
    a teen daughter that has a very hidden strong desire to be fucked by her dad

5. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

A marine biologist who secretly wants to be a lounge singer, but is tone-deaf, and no one will tell her she sucks at karaoke. She gets brutally attacked by a school of dolphins while half way through the chorus of Barbra Streisand's 'Rain on My Parade' and ends up becoming an inspirational public speaker for the maimed, tone-deaf community.

And she's Canadian... sorry, I left that detail out.

6. MagooHappy

MagooHappy New Member

Money:
    122⛀
    a young school girl looking her skirt in the play hard where the school yard misstres pulls her by the hand forcing her into a room where she begins to whip her with a ruler

7. Clarkkent9999

Clarkkent9999 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    776⛀
    That's a story!

8. Brutal_Daddy

Brutal_Daddy New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    awesoime

9. harrycox

harrycox Member FCN Regular

Money:
    3,122⛀
    father ,daughter fuckiing . He takes her virginity. Then mom walks in and gives her approval .

10. Abhi1992

Abhi1992 New Member

Money:
    2⛀
    Hie