Ohhh .....Really Alexa..... that is soooo beneath you.....
Not so beneath me. I like to win. And @Oldgymrat gets special privileges.Ohhh .....Really Alexa..... that is soooo beneath you.....
Whatta going to send him???? ( with the hopeful anticipation that she’ll make me the same offer ...... lol )
Wtf did I do what am I answering for?
@theoriginalnumber8 and @UnholyAngel
I could call on some friends @Yesm01 @Harley31 @Kbunny @Ellieuk
But I have a feeling I’m on my own.
Also just because I have no response doesn’t mean you win. Maybe it means it’s not worth my time to formulate an intricate answer. Maybeeeeee
210
@theoriginalnumber8 you are sooooo lucky to have so many notifications.206
Sorry @Alexa79 i would have replied to this sooner but I was sifting through about 3000 notifications!!!
379 is it ok if I just post whatever number I want? I don't want to play by the rules this time.... @theoriginalnumber8 stop tagging me in your posts here...I read them yes, but @theoriginalnumber8 I only actually play this thread when I'm really bored....or need to talk with yesm cause she's always here. Oh and for good measure @theoriginalnumber8 you fuckwad![]()
@theoriginalnumber8 you are sooooo lucky to have so many notifications.
Also, I recall you saying something about not coming back to this thread. @theoriginalnumber8 you should really follow though on your decisions.
204