Switch Hello all

Gonzo_old_but_gold

Resident
FCN Regular
Hi and nice wishes from Germany,

I am an older pansexual guy from Germany and looking for relationship , chat, fun and a good time here.

I just came out of a 2 year relationship with a wonderful woman and her special extra. Unfortunately she dumped me for a younger guy.

I love queer people, crazy people, all people.

I am versatile and open to mostly all genders, but prefer Transgender, CD, Femboys and little dominant woman.

If you like, you can always give me a message here or in chat if you see me.

And if a Moderator is checking here, why is there no queer or LGBT Chatroom here?
 
Hi, admin here. First off welcome! There are queer chatrooms, gay or lesbian chat. But any room, is also a queer room, or can be a queer room. If you like BBC, then chat in BBC. If you like BBW, chat in BBW. It's for every gender & every sexuality. We've tried LGBT chat or Femboi chat in the past, but we mostly had fetishists or nobody sitting in these rooms. If you have suggestions for certain rooms, sometimes we add people's suggestions here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/new-rooms-give-us-your-feedback.4916/
 
I would also like to add, we don't support terfs and support lgbt people who wanna chat in dickratings or bbw- or any of the other rooms. It's for everyone. Anyone gay, straight, non -binary can chat in ANY of the rooms. It's all queer. If you had specific ideas, feel free to add them into that thread, if not. Don't feel scared to post what you're looking for in any of the current rooms we have.
 

Trending content

Back
Top