Hello! I'm Katia

KatiaLadyBoy

Active Member
FCN Regular
Hello everybody! My name is Katia and i subscribed this chat recently, but i didn't had the time to explore it like i wanted to. Too much busy with my job.
So, i saw this thread and i tought that maybe it would be nice to introduce myself.

My name is Katia, I'm 27 years old and i'm a transgender girl from Italy.
I work as a graphic designer and this job takes me a lot of my time, so if i'm late to answering to messages and stuff... forgive me! I have really little time for myself, expecially now that i have to work the double at home.

I found this chat room basically at random and it looks like a nice palce to talk, so i'm curious to see what it offer.

Since i know people will ask: what i'm looking for here? I just want to talk with different and new people from around the world, maybe making new friends. I don't look for something particulary specific or sexual. Let's chat, what happen will happen.
I'm very friendly, but very shy and insecure, so forgive me if sometimes in chat or threads i could appear strange or reserved.

Thank for welcoming in this chat, i hope to have a good time here and that you would have a good time with me!

With love, Katia
xoxoxo
 
Welcome to FCN!

As with any new website you join, first and foremost, take a moment to familiarize yourself with your privacy settings: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/account/privacy

Here's a simplified version of website conduct rules: http://www.freechatnow.com/rules (Full version: https://www.freechatnow.com/legal/terms-of-use)

And here's some online safety / privacy tips: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/internet-safety-and-privacy-101.19002

Have you seen the Blog? https://www.freechatnow.com/blog/4

Website announcements can be found here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/forums/official-announcements.21/

Should you run into any difficulties with chat or forums, you can request assistance (or find an answer) here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/forums/free-chat-now.9/

Enjoy your stay
 
Welcome to FCN!

As with any new website you join, first and foremost, take a moment to familiarize yourself with your privacy settings: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/account/privacy

Here's a simplified version of website conduct rules: http://www.freechatnow.com/rules (Full version: https://www.freechatnow.com/legal/terms-of-use)

And here's some online safety / privacy tips: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/internet-safety-and-privacy-101.19002

Have you seen the Blog? https://www.freechatnow.com/blog/4

Website announcements can be found here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/forums/official-announcements.21/

Should you run into any difficulties with chat or forums, you can request assistance (or find an answer) here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/forums/free-chat-now.9/

Enjoy your stay
I needed that! Thanks!

And thanks to everybody who welcomed me here! <3
 
Hello everybody! My name is Katia and i subscribed this chat recently, but i didn't had the time to explore it like i wanted to. Too much busy with my job.
So, i saw this thread and i tought that maybe it would be nice to introduce myself.

My name is Katia, I'm 27 years old and i'm a transgender girl from Italy.
I work as a graphic designer and this job takes me a lot of my time, so if i'm late to answering to messages and stuff... forgive me! I have really little time for myself, expecially now that i have to work the double at home.

I found this chat room basically at random and it looks like a nice palce to talk, so i'm curious to see what it offer.

Since i know people will ask: what i'm looking for here? I just want to talk with different and new people from around the world, maybe making new friends. I don't look for something particulary specific or sexual. Let's chat, what happen will happen.
I'm very friendly, but very shy and insecure, so forgive me if sometimes in chat or threads i could appear strange or reserved.

Thank for welcoming in this chat, i hope to have a good time here and that you would have a good time with me!

With love, Katia
xoxoxo
Hello everybody! My name is Katia and i subscribed this chat recently, but i didn't had the time to explore it like i wanted to. Too much busy with my job.
So, i saw this thread and i tought that maybe it would be nice to introduce myself.

My name is Katia, I'm 27 years old and i'm a transgender girl from Italy.
I work as a graphic designer and this job takes me a lot of my time, so if i'm late to answering to messages and stuff... forgive me! I have really little time for myself, expecially now that i have to work the double at home.

I found this chat room basically at random and it looks like a nice palce to talk, so i'm curious to see what it offer.

Since i know people will ask: what i'm looking for here? I just want to talk with different and new people from around the world, maybe making new friends. I don't look for something particulary specific or sexual. Let's chat, what happen will happen.
I'm very friendly, but very shy and insecure, so forgive me if sometimes in chat or threads i could appear strange or reserved.

Thank for welcoming in this chat, i hope to have a good time here and that you would have a good time with me!

With love, Katia
xoxoxo
Hello everybody! My name is Katia and i subscribed this chat recently, but i didn't had the time to explore it like i wanted to. Too much busy with my job.
So, i saw this thread and i tought that maybe it would be nice to introduce myself.

My name is Katia, I'm 27 years old and i'm a transgender girl from Italy.
I work as a graphic designer and this job takes me a lot of my time, so if i'm late to answering to messages and stuff... forgive me! I have really little time for myself, expecially now that i have to work the double at home.

I found this chat room basically at random and it looks like a nice palce to talk, so i'm curious to see what it offer.

Since i know people will ask: what i'm looking for here? I just want to talk with different and new people from around the world, maybe making new friends. I don't look for something particulary specific or sexual. Let's chat, what happen will happen.
I'm very friendly, but very shy and insecure, so forgive me if sometimes in chat or threads i could appear strange or reserved.

Thank for welcoming in this chat, i hope to have a good time here and that you would have a good time with me!

With love, Katia
xoxoxo
Welcome katia. Maybe we can chat sometime?
 
Hello and Welcome to FCN, so glad that you came across this site, if you can find time during your busy workload, would you care to chat with a 65 year old guy from UK, would be nice if you agreed x
 
Welcome to the forum: I hope you find it as fun and friendly as do I.

Although at first sight it might appear highly sexually focussed, I find there is also space for talking about all sorts of things and I enjoy that too.
 
Hello everybody! My name is Katia and i subscribed this chat recently, but i didn't had the time to explore it like i wanted to. Too much busy with my job.
So, i saw this thread and i tought that maybe it would be nice to introduce myself.

My name is Katia, I'm 27 years old and i'm a transgender girl from Italy.
I work as a graphic designer and this job takes me a lot of my time, so if i'm late to answering to messages and stuff... forgive me! I have really little time for myself, expecially now that i have to work the double at home.

I found this chat room basically at random and it looks like a nice palce to talk, so i'm curious to see what it offer.

Since i know people will ask: what i'm looking for here? I just want to talk with different and new people from around the world, maybe making new friends. I don't look for something particulary specific or sexual. Let's chat, what happen will happen.
I'm very friendly, but very shy and insecure, so forgive me if sometimes in chat or threads i could appear strange or reserved.

Thank for welcoming in this chat, i hope to have a good time here and that you would have a good time with me!

With love, Katia
xoxoxo
Hello and welcome, where do you live in Italy? I would love to talk more
 
Oh, wow! Thanks everybody! You are the sweetiest people! I'm glad i found this place because i feel so welcome! :oops:
I want to hug you one by one (of course for many reason i can't do it for real, so let's just imagine i'm hugging you, ok? Ok.)

Of course my PM are open to everybody, but just like i already said i work A LOT and i have barely the time to enter here (i doubt i could enter every day here to check pms and threads), so i'm really sorry if i will answer very late to all the messages. I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN!

I have only 10 minutes now and i'm full of notification and messages, i will check it very quickly, i want to answer to everybody!

But still... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this warm welcome, i really need it in this period.
I hope to be friend to everyone here and have a good time!

Kisses, Katia xoxoxo
 
Oh, wow! Thanks everybody! You are the sweetiest people! I'm glad i found this place because i feel so welcome! :oops:
I want to hug you one by one (of course for many reason i can't do it for real, so let's just imagine i'm hugging you, ok? Ok.)

Of course my PM are open to everybody, but just like i already said i work A LOT and i have barely the time to enter here (i doubt i could enter every day here to check pms and threads), so i'm really sorry if i will answer very late to all the messages. I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN!

I have only 10 minutes now and i'm full of notification and messages, i will check it very quickly, i want to answer to everybody!

But still... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this warm welcome, i really need it in this period.
I hope to be friend to everyone here and have a good time!

Kisses, Katia xoxoxo
yummy mouth
sexy eyes
cant wait to see (taste) more
 

Trending content

Back
Top