Hi

TS_Lithellyl

Active Member
FCN Regular
Hello everyone,
I go by Lithellyl, Lithe, Lith, Lit, Li or any other variation thereof.
I am a 45 year old trans woman who is polypanro-ace.
Ok I know you are all asking "what the f is polypanro-ace? "
Polyamorous, (I am open to multiple relationships at a time rather than one exclusive monogamous relationship.)
Panromantic, (I am willing to date all genders, male, female, nonbinary, or any variation thereof)
Asexual (I am not interested in sex, at all! I feel no sexual arousal, have no sexual desire or anything, I have not had sex in over 6 years and do not miss it and in all honesty can probably go the rest of my life without it and not miss it)
So.......now there's the elephant in the room. Why is someone who doesn't like sex on a sexual website?
Basically I spend the majority of time here in the lesbian chat room. I desire to socialize with other queer women, and honestly the lesbian chat here is one of the better, and more active chats that I am aware of. (There is a sad lack of good lgbtqia+webchat places online anymore)
In other words as weird as it sounds FCN's lesbian sex room is sort of my safe place.
However I will say I am not sex negative or sex repulsed in any way, I have no issue with sex at all, it just does nothing for me personally. (and please don't take that as an invitation to 'show me what I'm missing' or 'fix me' I have had and enjoyed sex before I know what I'm missing and simply do not miss it and I am not broken)
Well, that's me in a nutshell, if you want to talk (clean please) hit me up
 

Trending content

Back
Top