J
JustWant2Chat
Guest
Eyes glued to Elaine as I thrust harder and harder into Susie's dripping wet pussy seeing the desire and lust building in her eyes. Susie has cum for me once already and I can feel another orgasm building in her the deeper I thrust my cock . Elaine's nipples so hard and breasts swaying with each of my thrusts while muffled moans come from Susie. Giving Elaine the look that she is next and we have been waiting for her. Sounds of Susie's wetness and my hips slapping off her ass as I continue to pound her over and over leaving my hand print on her ass cheek teeth clenching as I demand she cum for me!!! Susie Screams out in erotic pleasure as she gushes all over my cock, her hips gyrating and body quivering as her orgasm controls her body.
I look at Elaine as I pull out of Susie's move to straddle Elaine looking down into her eyes.... cock glistening and dripping with Susie's juices. Giving Elaine the look of approval to taste her on me and enjoy her sweetness. Elaine's soft smile of eagerness as she opens to take me and have a taste. My eyes close as I savor the sensations of Elaine's mouth enjoying and sucking my throbbing cock clean. Fingers slide into her hair holding it back so Susie can get a better look at her sucking and taking me so deep. My hips moving uncontrollably meeting her mouth my cock deep in her throat. Getting lost in the moment hips pumping faster and faster taking Elaine's mouth as i glance at Susie. Susie's fingers rubbing and teasing Elaine's swollen lips and clit.
The faster I work Elaine's mouth the faster Susie rubs her clit... Elaine's muffled moans growing louder and louder. My desire to fuck her is off the charts I need to feel her. As I position you both side by side you enjoy sensual kisses knowing that I am going to take Elaine just as I took Susie. Parting your wetness Elaine with my cock I slowly start to fill your needy wanting pussy. Chills fill me just feeling you taking all of me ...... eye close as my hips take on a life of their own and start to fuck faster and faster. Elaine's legs out screams of pleasure as Susie keeps kissing her lips
I am throbbing thinking of our next encounter
I look at Elaine as I pull out of Susie's move to straddle Elaine looking down into her eyes.... cock glistening and dripping with Susie's juices. Giving Elaine the look of approval to taste her on me and enjoy her sweetness. Elaine's soft smile of eagerness as she opens to take me and have a taste. My eyes close as I savor the sensations of Elaine's mouth enjoying and sucking my throbbing cock clean. Fingers slide into her hair holding it back so Susie can get a better look at her sucking and taking me so deep. My hips moving uncontrollably meeting her mouth my cock deep in her throat. Getting lost in the moment hips pumping faster and faster taking Elaine's mouth as i glance at Susie. Susie's fingers rubbing and teasing Elaine's swollen lips and clit.
The faster I work Elaine's mouth the faster Susie rubs her clit... Elaine's muffled moans growing louder and louder. My desire to fuck her is off the charts I need to feel her. As I position you both side by side you enjoy sensual kisses knowing that I am going to take Elaine just as I took Susie. Parting your wetness Elaine with my cock I slowly start to fill your needy wanting pussy. Chills fill me just feeling you taking all of me ...... eye close as my hips take on a life of their own and start to fuck faster and faster. Elaine's legs out screams of pleasure as Susie keeps kissing her lips
I am throbbing thinking of our next encounter