Home Automation

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by QuinnB, Dec 26, 2017.

1. QuinnB

QuinnB New Member

Money:
    266⛀
    Anyone into this and using it? Anyone have any RM PRO hacks??

2. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I dont understand

Goth likes this.
  3. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    I quite like the idea of the Phillips Hue bulbs I just really dislike the idea of paying for one.

4. Billy_B

What the fuk is it? a vacuum or something?

5. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,511⛀
    Phillip hue bulbs are light bulbs you control with your mobile or other device. They are much expensive but so was roomba vacuum when it first came out

6. Billy_B

Thanks

7. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    As SAB said, they are controllable lights with a huge range of colours to choose from depending on the mood setting you would like. LED as well so are very efficient.

8. Billy_B

Sweet, the ability to dim the lighting is a must these days, as is shaved pussy and tattoo booty

Male_uk likes this.
  9. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    I've set my place up to work off my phone. When I get home, I can open the gates and garage door as well as turning off the security using the home control app. It can also turn on or off any of the interior lights as well as the garden lighting. It can start the air con and adjust the temp, raise or lower the window blinds and open or close the roof over the verandah. Next up will be getting the appliances on the grid. A refrigerator that writes the shopping list, a washing machine that washes with just a tap of the app, a lawn mower that mows (Like the Roomba vacuums) automatically. Now, all I need is something that brings me coffee in bed in the mornings and life will be complete.

MsEvaline and WomenRfromVenus like this.
  10. HandsomeDevil

HandsomeDevil Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,675⛀
    hmmm I really like the idea behind having everything more or less automated/scripted but to be honest, anything wireless can get hacked so im gonna stay old school and keep things manual.