How would you treat a transexual

oldman50

Well-Known Member
FCN Regular
I've often wonder how a transexual would want to be treated. I've chatted to a few with mixed feelings. Some seem to like being treated like little sluts etc and some love to be treated like a princess.
If i had the pleasure of knowing someone in that position if they were pretty and petite I'd treat them like a princess and be so proud of them although i have high respect for all trans people
 
Your question is strange.... There is no specific way to treat someone unless they ask for it.
Had trans friends years back, so the best way to treat those ladies is treating them like queens ;)
 
Your question is strange.... There is no specific way to treat someone unless they ask for it.
Had trans friends years back, so the best way to treat those ladies is treating them like queens ;)

Maybe it is strange as i never really get the thing of being humiliated and dominated although a little light i understand i just thought everyone wanted to be treated special
 
I would love them, worship them, do anything they wanted. Do my best to make them feel the best i could sexually AND in everyday life.
 
Dont really see the reason why should trans women be treated any different than every other "biological" women. I would treat a trans woman with love ans respect just like I treat all women. Dont really see the need to treat them any other way. They are all women.:)
 
I treat anybody with respect and a transgender will be treated like everyone else. It depends on what gender he, she, it has. I have a very good friend that I followed through her transformation. From hormones to operations. He was my childhood friend, my best friend and now she is my best friend. That's the only thing that changed. Of course it was difficult for me when he first told me about it, but than I read about it, talked with other transgender, talked to his therapist. And sometimes it was even confusing for me when I first got aroused by her. He is still my childhood buddy and she is my best friend.

So I treat her like the absolute wonderful and beautiful woman she is. So many transgender friends because of her. So I treat everyone like the real person they are inside.
 

Trending content

Back
Top