I need an option

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Vanishes, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Vanishes

Vanishes New Member

Money:
    7,100⛀
    Hi. In my preferences, I need an option to automatically block PM's from certain countries.
    Sincerely,
    Not racist,
    Vanishes

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

First off wrong area. This is about general technology, not the site.

Secondly, people don't have to put where there actually from so it would only work for those who did. Thirdly you could change your location..

3. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    Lupine she might just think think since this is technology that mods will see it and grant her request

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

True I mean why read what the categories are about.

You only have to see the Helpdesk area for that. Or any other area as well :confused:

SexyAsianBitch likes this.
  5. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Throwing in a "not racist" only points out the fact that you're racist, and hardly anyone would've questioned your request had you not added it.

6. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,645⛀
    Some countries are blocked altogether from chat/forum, as a result of incessant spam. Nothing racist about that.

People of certain cultures carry themselves in a manner which may not be compatible with our ideals. There's no ideal way to express that displeasure.

There will probably never be a way for individual users to block select countries. The software code would become unnecessarily complicated and buggy. Best option in this situation is Guest user blocking.