HornyOlderGuy60
New Member
A guy PM'd me here yesterday. Told me he was str8, been working on getting fit, and wanted to be rated on his body and what needed work.
He was mid-30s, nice strong chest with wispy hair, great arms that any guy would love to be wrapped up in. he slipped into a towel and continued to show off. believe me when I say I found it to be very erotic and getting turned on.
I offered to reciprocate but he kept telling me wasn't into guys.
Inevitably he was naked, sporting a decent hard-on and showing me every inch of his naked masculine body. Even played with himself as I watched.
So my question is two fold - was this a str8 man looking for admiration from another man strictly that or was he working through some homonerotic fantasy to make the decision to be gay?
Let me know your thoughts?
He was mid-30s, nice strong chest with wispy hair, great arms that any guy would love to be wrapped up in. he slipped into a towel and continued to show off. believe me when I say I found it to be very erotic and getting turned on.
I offered to reciprocate but he kept telling me wasn't into guys.
Inevitably he was naked, sporting a decent hard-on and showing me every inch of his naked masculine body. Even played with himself as I watched.
So my question is two fold - was this a str8 man looking for admiration from another man strictly that or was he working through some homonerotic fantasy to make the decision to be gay?
Let me know your thoughts?