Is it???

Johnnnyyyy

Member
I’m new here and just want to ask if it’s ok to “dm” a girl on here. I totally appreciate if it’s not the thing to do but I just thought I’d ask??
 
Lol watching you try to navigate forums is making me giggle

Hookups Section of forums is where most chatters group up for activities. Each thread has its own purpose and subject. Try to follow the "theme" of the thread


As for women, you can pm them. If they want to talk, they'll respond.
 
Lol it takes some time getting use to.

Just be decent to women. If you do that, everything will be fine.

Id suggest adding a profile avatar? Clipart or something. So your name stands out. (not a nude)

You can post things here on your thread as well. About yourself.

Then find some threads that interest you. Participate and slowly make aquaintances

Best way to navigate here
 
Thanks for all your help btw. I wouldn’t add a nude o_O And wouldn’t speak badly to woman. I’ll try add an avatar and see how that works out. Thanks for your help this is seriously confusing lol​
 
Welcome Johnny! Try to follow the thread rules or you will get barked at by some of the not so patient members o_O There's also a lot of people in the chat rooms! Enjoy :)
 
No problem. We've all been newbs before

You'll eventually see all the dick pics on profiles. And see why I advised no nude
Most casual chatters don't find them amusing

Ever have trouble with functions in the future, go to the FreeChatNow section on forums. Those threads are for things pertaining to the site
 
Trust me I don’t want to see dick pics lol. I think I’m learning the site as I go. Feel a bit of a dick for interrupting your chat while not knowing what to do so apologise x
 
Trust me I don’t want to see dick pics lol. I think I’m learning the site as I go. Feel a bit of a dick for interrupting your chat while not knowing what to do so apologise x
No need..tis fine

Typically the title of a thread is evidence of what the thread is all about.
Example "Eyes, Lips, and Beards"

Its a thread dedicated to real pics of those face features
 
Seriously I’ve tried that. But I’ll keep on trying lol. By the 1737382 page it’s completely different and I feel like a dick. But we’ll carry on
 
These are the forum "sections". Hookups and hangouts is the most populated section.
Screenshot_2020-03-27-22-04-49.png


Within the Hookups section you'll see all the threads. Each one with specific purpose / topic /theme /game

Screenshot_2020-03-27-22-05-10.png
 

Trending content

Back
Top