Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #881 Yup, cuz I'm definitely someone who owns varied holiday jumpers.
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #882 Good afternoon all. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
JCx27x Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #883 Afternoon how’s everyone today so far? Me my day has been very slow and dull
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #889 Good morning? Without @Lexi_79 here, this thread is quiet.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #891 Good evening Miss Wonders. I'm shocked you're still awake after such an exhausting week! I think the crowd is a bit different lately. May have something to with all the quietness.
Good evening Miss Wonders. I'm shocked you're still awake after such an exhausting week! I think the crowd is a bit different lately. May have something to with all the quietness.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #892 Is only just after 10pm if o go to bed now I’ll be awake at 3 am.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #893 That's what happened to me last night. Lol. I at least made it til 4 though.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #895 Yes it is. And I can't even nap because I need to get out and run a few errands later before the storms hit.
Yes it is. And I can't even nap because I need to get out and run a few errands later before the storms hit.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #896 Sounds like you are in store for an early night then.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #897 I hope not, then the cycle never ends! I need to be strong like you. Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #899 We shall see. One never knows what life will throw at us.