RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,141 I’ve just read the winter forecast for Ontario. Major lake effect snow this winter. Fml. I’m going to need back surgery after that heavy shovelling.
I’ve just read the winter forecast for Ontario. Major lake effect snow this winter. Fml. I’m going to need back surgery after that heavy shovelling.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,144 I ran away from the snow, among other things. I don't miss most aspects of the snow.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,146 I like some snow, so long as it doesn’t stick around too long.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,147 I lived in an area accessible to 2 mountain ranges. The drives trough them and valleys were truly God's country and awe inspiring.
I lived in an area accessible to 2 mountain ranges. The drives trough them and valleys were truly God's country and awe inspiring.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,148 Sounds beautiful. I love waking up to a pure, fresh, white blanket on my lawn until the snowplow comes by. Those bastards.
Sounds beautiful. I love waking up to a pure, fresh, white blanket on my lawn until the snowplow comes by. Those bastards.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,149 I just dont miss it. Best part of winters to me are fireplaces. And I have one of those down here. Lol
I just dont miss it. Best part of winters to me are fireplaces. And I have one of those down here. Lol
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,150 How the hell do you have a fireplace in your home in the south? I wish I had one. I love sitting in front of a fireplace and drinking hot cocoa.
How the hell do you have a fireplace in your home in the south? I wish I had one. I love sitting in front of a fireplace and drinking hot cocoa.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,152 Haha. We do get some cool to cold winter days. Hot cocoa, bourbon any thing goes.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,153 butterface said: Hello, friends. I hope y’all had a fantastic day Click to expand... It's been good so far.
butterface said: Hello, friends. I hope y’all had a fantastic day Click to expand... It's been good so far.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,154 As much as I love the warmth and sun, I'm looking forward to a little sweatshirt weather.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #1,155 I’m hoping for one more bikini weekend. Have a beautiful evening everyone!