I have 4 others....come take oneOmgthose eyes, and that little face, oh just want to cuddle the little fluff ball right up.
I have 4 others....come take one![]()
I rescued them from some property we’re selling. The renters left and didn’t mention they were there. Poor things were starving. Never had a cat before so it’s a new adventure. Keeping this little cutie
View attachment 36622
Nothing like the present.I really enjoy your photosmakes me want to heal up and get outdoors
I am not a cat person although I love all animals, and I have 2 dogs, but if I were to get one it would probably be a siamese. Adorable! Do the others look like this guy?I rescued them from some property we’re selling. The renters left and didn’t mention they were there. Poor things were starving. Never had a cat before so it’s a new adventure. Keeping this little cutie
View attachment 36622
Shut. Up. Incredible shot!
Very nice
I am not a cat person although I love all animals, and I have 2 dogs, but if I were to get one it would probably be a siamese. Adorable! Do the others look like this guy?
View attachment 36666
How funny is that?! They look really black here, but they have some white speckled throughout. I’m a dog person too....my little one has been begging for a cat for a few years though. And since these guys landed in our lap, we’re going to give it a try.
Thanks. But what does the shut. Up bit mean ?Shut. Up. Incredible shot!
lol...as in “oh my god”Thanks. But what does the shut. Up bit mean ?