shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2025 #12,141 Frenchtog said: View attachment 466292 Click to expand... Great pic
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2025 #12,142 Only two last night, four this morning, fully blooming
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2025 #12,146 By the Dutch coast last night. View attachment 466460 View attachment 466461
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2025 #12,153 shambles925 said: View attachment 466536 Click to expand... Love seeing your wildflowers
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2025 #12,154 Very happy to hear that. I enjoy trying to get decent pics of them. I’ve taken a lot recently so will post a few more
Very happy to hear that. I enjoy trying to get decent pics of them. I’ve taken a lot recently so will post a few more
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2025 #12,157 Waterspout someone posted from Bradenton Florida.
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2025 #12,160 My best friend from Florida sent me a little gift just to make me smile since she enjoys doing that for me and knows I haven't felt the best lately.
My best friend from Florida sent me a little gift just to make me smile since she enjoys doing that for me and knows I haven't felt the best lately.