Went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch, got a pulled pork sandwich with steak fries and pickles. Went to Yuma, AZ since I don't have a TRH in my city and Yuma is only a 45 minute drive. Then got dairy queen when I got back into my city and state aka California. It was a nice Sunday overall. I ate my ice cream and forgot a picture so just took a picture of the sign instead of what I got.
Almost a kitchen fire during a massive chain of storms and had a power surge. My "smart" stove top is not so smart and turned on by itself! burnt my damn buns!!!
Almost a kitchen fire during a massive chain of storms and had a power surge. My "smart" stove top is not so smart and turned on by itself! burnt my damn buns!!!
Beautiful! My last photo is a video and my actual last photo is well, far from bees, definitely has the buzzzzzz but probably inappropriate to Um, post here!
Beautiful! My last photo is a video and my actual last photo is well, far from bees, definitely has the buzzzzzz but probably inappropriate to Um, post here!
Jan was the most recent photo without anyone in it or without some local landmark.
I did have some mold damaged books that I took pics of for an insurance claim. Figured no one wanted to see those