Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 26, 2026 #13,083 https://streamable.com/iq9scl https://streamable.com/bl4mnu
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 26, 2026 #13,086 Not a great photo, I didn't have my camera with me so 15x zoom on a smartphone was the best I was going to get. But awwwwww, a baby duckies and their mum I love spring so much
Not a great photo, I didn't have my camera with me so 15x zoom on a smartphone was the best I was going to get. But awwwwww, a baby duckies and their mum I love spring so much
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #13,087 Some weirdo left a picture in the cargo van
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #13,088 Stanthropical said: Some weirdo left a picture in the cargo van View attachment 501149 View attachment 501150 Click to expand... going above your bed?
Stanthropical said: Some weirdo left a picture in the cargo van View attachment 501149 View attachment 501150 Click to expand... going above your bed?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #13,089 Stanthropical said: Some weirdo left a picture in the cargo van View attachment 501149 View attachment 501150 Click to expand... Curvylily said: going above your bed? Click to expand... Now that's a statement. Rawr!
Stanthropical said: Some weirdo left a picture in the cargo van View attachment 501149 View attachment 501150 Click to expand... Curvylily said: going above your bed? Click to expand... Now that's a statement. Rawr!
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #13,090 Curvylily said: going above your bed? Click to expand... Naw placed it back in the van when I returned it.
Curvylily said: going above your bed? Click to expand... Naw placed it back in the van when I returned it.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #13,094 A bit of sunshine 🌤 after last night's storms.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #13,095 Just a midday walk with a colleague during our lunchbreak.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #13,099 Lmao Google ads on trucks what the fuck.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #13,100 I woke up to 73 notifications of videos of this little guy eating allllll the bird seed. You’re welcome, little raccoon.
I woke up to 73 notifications of videos of this little guy eating allllll the bird seed. You’re welcome, little raccoon.