Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jun 6, 2026 #13,341 Breakfast of the champions @BaileyXcX Did you notice the octopus in the background? Try it!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 6, 2026 #13,342 Slopps said: Breakfast of the champions View attachment 508564 @BaileyXcX Did you notice the octopus in the background? Try it! Click to expand... I see it! It’s pretty! I have to try it!
Slopps said: Breakfast of the champions View attachment 508564 @BaileyXcX Did you notice the octopus in the background? Try it! Click to expand... I see it! It’s pretty! I have to try it!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 6, 2026 #13,343 Still finding beauty in the little things, even if I can't see it in myself right now.
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 6, 2026 #13,344 VelvetReverie said: Still finding beauty in the little things, even if I can't see it in myself right now. Click to expand... Great pics. Ps if you want to see the beauty in yourself you only need look in the mirror
VelvetReverie said: Still finding beauty in the little things, even if I can't see it in myself right now. Click to expand... Great pics. Ps if you want to see the beauty in yourself you only need look in the mirror
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 6, 2026 #13,347 Viking_ said: Swear I visited Caesars Palace today Click to expand... Amazeballs! I, too, am on an adventure! Happy Saturday, Sweets
Viking_ said: Swear I visited Caesars Palace today Click to expand... Amazeballs! I, too, am on an adventure! Happy Saturday, Sweets
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 6, 2026 #13,348 PEST If it fits, it sits.
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,352 2 because I am silly and just wanted to lmao Technically the food was last after we came off the island! Starving!
2 because I am silly and just wanted to lmao Technically the food was last after we came off the island! Starving!
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,353 Heidiwil said: Amazeballs! I, too, am on an adventure! Happy Saturday, Sweets Click to expand... Gotta love a adventure Heidi, hope you have a good one Have a great time
Heidiwil said: Amazeballs! I, too, am on an adventure! Happy Saturday, Sweets Click to expand... Gotta love a adventure Heidi, hope you have a good one Have a great time
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,354 Lilith2_0 said: View attachment 508518 View attachment 508520 Click to expand... Is that your tortoise you took with you for a walk lol or just a wild one out for a stroll?
Lilith2_0 said: View attachment 508518 View attachment 508520 Click to expand... Is that your tortoise you took with you for a walk lol or just a wild one out for a stroll?
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,355 Viking_ said: Swear I visited Caesars Palace today Click to expand... That looks like my staircase ….all us posh southerners have stairs like that in our rich mansions
Viking_ said: Swear I visited Caesars Palace today Click to expand... That looks like my staircase ….all us posh southerners have stairs like that in our rich mansions
Jaquaman Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,357 Just my hedgehog peeping and refusing to be sociable. Attachments IMG_7205.jpeg 364.6 KB · Views: 7
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,358 Jaquaman said: Just my hedgehog peeping and refusing to be sociable. Click to expand... Adorbs!!!! I looked close to make sure we were indeed discussing an animal!?
Jaquaman said: Just my hedgehog peeping and refusing to be sociable. Click to expand... Adorbs!!!! I looked close to make sure we were indeed discussing an animal!?
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,359 Woke up to this spectacular sight of Lake Huron!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #13,360 Lil_wonders said: View attachment 508692 Sunny winters morning feels. Click to expand... ooooo