Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:39 PM #13,786 After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol
After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:06 PM #13,787 Amelia24 said: After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol Click to expand... Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha
Amelia24 said: After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol Click to expand... Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:11 PM #13,788 Viking_ said: Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha Click to expand... I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol
Viking_ said: Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha Click to expand... I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:21 PM #13,789 Amelia24 said: I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol Click to expand... What you mean?? Fanny’s made that sign specifically for you CaNt You know I love antiques but fannys sounds rate cuntish
Amelia24 said: I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol Click to expand... What you mean?? Fanny’s made that sign specifically for you CaNt You know I love antiques but fannys sounds rate cuntish