Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #13,783 After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol
After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #13,784 Amelia24 said: After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol Click to expand... Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha
Amelia24 said: After a lovely breakfast I walked to my local antiques shop called Fanny’s and found this lovely sign lol Click to expand... Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #13,785 Viking_ said: Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha Click to expand... I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol
Viking_ said: Fanny’s cunt is a antique looking abit dusty, did you dust it off haha Click to expand... I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #13,786 Amelia24 said: I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol Click to expand... What you mean?? Fanny’s made that sign specifically for you CaNt You know I love antiques but fannys sounds rate cuntish
Amelia24 said: I thought hmm who do I know that loves antiques and is a complete and utter C………....ool guy yes yes the same guy I’m not spending 45 quid on lol Click to expand... What you mean?? Fanny’s made that sign specifically for you CaNt You know I love antiques but fannys sounds rate cuntish
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Sunday at 4:40 AM #13,792 I don't know how I feel about this yet, but it's all gonna live like this for now.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sunday at 7:45 AM #13,793 A nice walk followed by coffee and a kahlua cheesecake.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Sunday at 2:44 PM #13,795 Saw this adorable baby sleeping out my back window
Remkok Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 10:05 AM #13,798 Colonel_Mustang said: I will figure this thing out. View attachment 525191 Click to expand...
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Thursday at 4:29 AM #13,800 https://streamable.com/5h8w9n