LESBIAN SUBMISSIVE

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sub_AB, Sep 20, 2017.

1. sub_AB

sub_AB New Member

Money:
    851⛀
    Hi, I am Amanda. I am 29 years old and live in central England. I am a nurse.

I am 100% lesbian, so guys (without wishing to cause offence) please do not waste your time or mine, I am NOT interested!

I am also very submissive. Until February, I had been in a 4 year relationship with a Domme who I loved very much and who taught me everything. Then, due to a family bereavement, she had to move to Australia and I have not been in a relationship since. The girls I like seem to run a mile if I say I am a lesbian and they run even faster if I say I am submissive!

So, here I am hoping to at least meet girls I can chat to and who knows where that might lead? I do not have skype or any other social media apps and I do not usually share my pics until I know someone but you may ask. The worst that can happen is that I say no!

Please say hello (if you are female). I do not bite (I am submissive - remember?) I look forward to meeting you.

Cali_b and Spangle like this.
  2. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Hi Amanda, we have much in common I think. Up for a friendly chat any time...I don't sext or do pics so quite down with where you're coming from. Have fun anyway ;)

3. sinjinisanyal

sinjinisanyal Well-Known Member

Money:
    7,209⛀
  4. Nastynanners

Nastynanners New Member

Money:
    0⛀

5. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀