youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #36,446 Frickin lightning round in here! Nice work Bailey and Lily!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #36,447 Did Lily post one yet? Oh she didn’t? That’s weird
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #36,450 "Never make a charades guess unless you have an idea for the next clue ready to go in your back pocket." -- A little rule I made up for myself that I consistently, as in always, break.
"Never make a charades guess unless you have an idea for the next clue ready to go in your back pocket." -- A little rule I made up for myself that I consistently, as in always, break.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #36,454 I want to try something else with this one Before & After, 5 words
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #36,457 Did I get the Before & After format right?