River runs red
The clue is what is significant about the clip rather than who as suchIf it wasn’t for you previously saying one word is in correct place I’d say this points to red red wine(house)
I’d discounted that earlier for the same reasonIf it wasn’t for you previously saying one word is in correct place I’d say this points to red red wine(house)
Welcome to my usual charade reactions, appreciate you not used to it hahaNooooo no sad face react lol
Thanks for the clueYes - did say was bit lame ha
But each one has in each
1st trousers/top
2nd him, his hair, her dress
3rd helicopter pad, shoes, top, hat
4th Him, red balloon, red buttons
Clue, blk & white clip, back to black vid, black dress, black suit .
Well done.
Well it needed it haThanks for the clue![]()
Nooo it was good. Tricky. But obvious once you saw it.Well it needed it ha
Was a baaaaad Charade![]()
Yeah that’s only 4 words lolGood work Amber
Also, not the answer but made me think of “I’m like a bird” … Which now going to play![]()