perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Sep 29, 2026 #38,461 legitsilly said: mandy Click to expand... This is it! A man wearing a hat with a D on it leads to... Mandy, a fantastic entry from the Fourth (Fifth?) Age of Cage. Suitable for the start of spooky season. Nicely done, Silly!
legitsilly said: mandy Click to expand... This is it! A man wearing a hat with a D on it leads to... Mandy, a fantastic entry from the Fourth (Fifth?) Age of Cage. Suitable for the start of spooky season. Nicely done, Silly!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 29, 2026 #38,462 I mean, no words, for how I said everything but the now glaringly obvious WD Leg’
legitsilly Member FCN Regular Sep 30, 2026 #38,466 perfictspeller said: Chicago Click to expand... 3 letters SarcasticSadie said: Lambada Click to expand... 0 letters bringin back the mastermind method...
perfictspeller said: Chicago Click to expand... 3 letters SarcasticSadie said: Lambada Click to expand... 0 letters bringin back the mastermind method...
legitsilly Member FCN Regular Sep 30, 2026 #38,468 perfictspeller said: Hugo Click to expand... well done, this is it hugh + gogo dancer
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 30, 2026 #38,472 I mean she didn’t look broken, but I had to start somewhere!
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Sep 30, 2026 #38,473 I thought you were picking on the bro in the background and the "ken" in Rickenbacker
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 30, 2026 #38,474 perfictspeller said: I thought you were picking on the bro in the background and the "ken" in Rickenbacker Click to expand... No, not quite that deep lol
perfictspeller said: I thought you were picking on the bro in the background and the "ken" in Rickenbacker Click to expand... No, not quite that deep lol
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 1, 2026 #38,477 no words so far. i did have to crop both images to make it challenging