Mar a Lago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MWM4Fun, Jan 13, 2018.

1. MWM4Fun

MWM4Fun Member

Money:
    1,289⛀
    Yes, he's back there again this weekend. I have never seen anyone work so hard at not working. Doing everything he can to make this place a shithole.

2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Yep and he had the nerve to criticize Ob.Ama for going golfing and he already has left D.C in his first year than him. But he also can't go anywhere in D.C or the surrounding counties in Maryland or Virginia. He would not be well received. People would yell shit and call the orange facist out. He's the only Pres.ident in modern times or maybe ever who can't go out in the capital or 30 miles in either direction. Maybe Nixon would be the closest we have come to that and even then it wouldn't have been until the Watergate story broke.

MWM4Fun likes this.
  3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Meant to say left D.C more in his first year than Ob.ama

4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    So hours away from a government shutdown ( probably) where does tr.ump go ? If you guessed Mar A Largo you are correct ! Again. Seems everytime something important is going on he goes to Florida to hide lol

5. MWM4Fun

MWM4Fun Member

Money:
    1,289⛀
    He cancelled it, but did scuttle the bipartisan deal last week so this is his fault. Hope he has to refund the $100k-250K per plate he charged Mar a Lago attendees this weekend.

6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Yeah I seen he cancelled after I posted. And after he kills the deal the white house now has the nerve to try and blame Dems. Lol it's like a house full of 5 yr olds You clearly see they have done something, and they still say no wasn't us ! Hahaha

MWM4Fun likes this.