"Money" question

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Yura, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Yura

Yura New Member

Money:
    2,851⛀
    Hi!
    I was wondering - what does the "Money" thing mean? I have like 2,600 Money, but idk how to use it or I guess how I earned all that money haha

2. Malady

Malady Afflicted with an illness of some kind. FCN Regular

This thread states the most information I've found about our "money":

"Q. WHERE ARE MY CHAT COINS/CREDITS?
    A. Credits have now been mass imported from the old chat. Type !credits in a room, or in a PM to the username "FreeChatNow", or visit any forum page and look to the top right, to see your balance. You can !tip them to other users as well. Other functions for credits are not yet implemented (such as purchasing things with them).
    "

3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,161⛀
    There used to be an ability to spend "money" on virtual gifts, for fun or to express your affection. It was just an animation of your choosing and of various denominations.

It may return in the future, that's why the collected values have been retained for members who have been here a while and are being tracked. Newer members also get to earn "money" by various activities.

Malady likes this.
  4. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    It's not that something to spend credits on "might" be back in the future. That is definitely still a thing. It's that we have other things to work on first.

jaredbb1982 likes this.
  5. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    !tip [user] [amount]