Natural frequencies !

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by ZombieStrife, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ZombieStrife

ZombieStrife Member

Money:
    181โ›€
    Did you know that everything has it's own Frequency?

Everything from the smallest blade of grass has it's own sound [Frequency] .

I belive personally according to this intresting fact , the
    Earth is a giant symphony of frequencies. Meaning music is the source of creation itself.

When a woman conceives a child light and even a frequency is created within the freshly impregnated womb.

Death too has its frequency , when something dies the frequency drops till becoming a gentle hum rejoining mother earths frequency .

This is why i belive humanity on earth , and the creatures and growth are one big symphony for the galaxy .

What do you think ?

Alien8, Slay and Abdalrahman-Taha like this.
  2. Abdalrahman-Taha

Abdalrahman-Taha New Member

nice way to put it , and did u know that theoretically reaching the natural freq. of air would grant bodies the ability to phase through matter , like ghosts or spiritual creatures .. :) maybe the flash as well

Alien8, Slay and ZombieStrife like this.
  3. alphame

alphame Guest

Well string theory says the same thing in a different way , strings vibrate at different frequencies to create all sorts of matter

Alien8, Autonomous and ZombieStrife like this.
  4. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Celestial Harmonics

ZombieStrife likes this.
  5. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

I think that is most interesting.

I recall reading about 432Hz and that listening to that frequency resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness.

Alien8 and ZombieStrife like this.
  6. ZombieStrife

ZombieStrife Member

Money:
    181โ›€
    Very intresting, i may invest in such frequency treatment.

Modron likes this.
  7. Alien8

Alien8 New Member

Money:
    18โ›€
    Probably why when meditating it helps to hum. Get on the universal sound wave. Not just using sound but the other senses as well. Cool thread/discussion.