need help

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Maggie, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Money:
    203⛀
    when i go to the site and go to log into chat, i click log in and the log in page just reloads it does not open the chatroom in a new tab... anyone able to help? I have tried deleting history, tried using a different browser and none of it works

but an old laptop i still have does work in the chat room... seriously anyone able to help???

2. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Money:
    203⛀
    so no replies, still hoping someone will help... also when i go to the site i now see this in the orange bar

Attached Files:

• FCN.jpg
      FCN.jpg
      File size:
      31.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Money:
    203⛀
    i can't even log into it as a guest, it just keeps reloading the log in page

and i have an old laptop sitting around at it works fine on that

4. Nocturnalll

Nocturnalll New Member

Maybe the something with your laptop or browser settings?

Jemini likes this.
  5. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Money:
    203⛀
    i hadnt changed anything, i was chatting one night, went to sleep, next day it was like this

6. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

What type of device are you trying to log in with, what operating system, what browser, etc.? They need as much info as you can provide in order to help. Also, it's pretty much a 4 day weekend for a lot of people, which might explain why no one in the know has replied yet.

I usually log in on a tablet, but yesterday I was on the computer, and when I clicked to log into chat, the page flashed and went back to the login page again. When I clicked a second time, it went through, so it was just a 1 time thing for me, and if I can't reproduce the issue, I can't figure out what's wrong. Same with any issue, so maybe providing that info will help. Good luck.

7. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Money:
    203⛀
    acer laptop, windows, happens with any browser

8. Skdarlo

Skdarlo Member FCN Regular

Money:
    491⛀
    When someone says private me, how do I do that and does any one else see it

9. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Step 1: Write your own questions in your own post.

Lupine likes this.