Bigmansam
New Member
Hi all
I am new to all this, not even sure what I'm doing but given that I don't sleep much and the dog is sick if going for walks at 3am I thought I would try and make some new friends! Most of my old ones are so old they are nearly thread bare.
So I will happily answer any sensible questions and if you don't have any of those please feel free to unliesh the beast that is your non sensible ones.
A word of warning, I am very sarcastic and can be humour driven so you have been warned lol
Oh and Geoff the goat(don't ask) I will not climb Ben Nevis dressed as Freddie Mercury, sorry I don't have any vests.
I am new to all this, not even sure what I'm doing but given that I don't sleep much and the dog is sick if going for walks at 3am I thought I would try and make some new friends! Most of my old ones are so old they are nearly thread bare.
So I will happily answer any sensible questions and if you don't have any of those please feel free to unliesh the beast that is your non sensible ones.
A word of warning, I am very sarcastic and can be humour driven so you have been warned lol
Oh and Geoff the goat(don't ask) I will not climb Ben Nevis dressed as Freddie Mercury, sorry I don't have any vests.