Archived New Rooms: Give us your feedback! (Old Chat 2017)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by vitriolicv, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClitEastwood

ClitEastwood Active Member

Bring in a Catch up /general chat room maybe and also bring back the married and flirting room seemed to work . Some rooms don't work and are dead. Maybe bring an older chatters room in ie over 30s room ? Not everyone is 18 here.

2. GregO

GregO New Member FCN Regular

Great idea!

ClitEastwood likes this.
  3. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

How about a couples only room. There are a few couples on here who'd prefer a room with like minded folk.

ClitEastwood likes this.
  4. Heather

Heather Well-Known Member FCN Regular

That's actually a good idea @Dogowar ...there are many couples in here that can't get any peace because of all the drama most of the time.
    I'm a couple..well a 3some...Me Myself and I...lol...Have a good day :)

nessabbyxo and Dogowar like this.
  5. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Glad you like the idea Heather. I agree. A couples room would be an asset I think ;) threesome welcome of course haha

LittleNympho, Brock90 and Heather like this.
  6. Heather

Heather Well-Known Member FCN Regular

There are so many responses to go through here but a trivia room would be good as well. The old chat site had a trivia room it was a fun place to go.

7. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Bathroom.

I wouldn't have to leave FCN to go then.

Ls x

8. Kittycorn

Kittycorn Well-Known Member FCN Regular

[​IMG]

9. honeydivine

honeydivine Guest

room for transgender will be a good idea many around here , just have the member can access all chat room no guess and be able to invite some friend in kind of conference private chat. just idea the guess sould be allow in sex chat room only just idea thank

10. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Hi there! We have an LGBT room, that would encompass your needs! Thanks so much for your idea!

honeydivine likes this.
  11. honeydivine

honeydivine Guest

i will check it out thank for the reply

TacoBelle likes this.
  12. sahil542

sahil542 New Member

Money:
    45⛀
    In my opinion there should be a separate room for indians only.as far as I know from last one year there are so many indian about 20-30%.please think about it

13. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,884⛀
    There aren't 20-30%. More like 2-5%, depending on the time of the day.

An entire Indian website has been created just for Indians:

https://freesexchat.in/

14. sahil542

sahil542 New Member

Money:
    45⛀
    Thank you for discussing my suggestion .I can FCN is lot better than that indian website.
    One can find people from all over the world at any time
    Thanx again

15. Qwerty1175

Qwerty1175 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    55⛀
    So many responses and a variety of suggestions. My thoughts on a few rooms that would help spread things out a bit would be :
    30+ for older individuals...not sure about calling it silver sufers though...I like the Silver Surfer but i'm in my 40s and when i start thinking about "silver" individuals i think of senior citizens.

Couples is a good suggestion...I've run into a few people looking for couples chat and i know that they grow tired of explaining couples only.

Members only is another possible way to reduce the numbers in a single room.

I also think a trivia room is a great suggestion...bit of an escape from the usual :)

16. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    Members only already exists. There are few others rooms which are barely populated. Take them over.

17. Qwerty1175

Qwerty1175 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    55⛀
    whoops...I should have caught that one...I've actually been in the No Guests room. I've never seen it with much more that 12 people, while the main rooms have been over 1000. scratch that idea.

18. RandoNo11

RandoNo11 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    157⛀
    There should be a Casual Chat room for those who don’t want to talk about anything sexual (Because the Adult’s chat room has that problem too)

19. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    There's no problem.

20. satpalfoujdar

satpalfoujdar New Member

Money:
    0⛀
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.