Archived New Rooms: Give us your feedback! (Old Chat 2017)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by vitriolicv, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lupine

Lupine Guest

That's Adult..

2. Slave86

Slave86 New Member

Money:
    3,390⛀
    We need a room for people looking for real life hookups, and not roleplaying.

HelenSpain92 likes this.
  3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,838⛀
    Oh, so unless it explicitly states that you're allowed to try to meet people who are in any channel, it's forbidden?

Malady likes this.
  4. hunterr1989

hunterr1989 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
  5. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,838⛀
    What?

6. Tallulah777

Tallulah777 New Member

Money:
    274⛀
    Overs 35,s room please

HelenSpain92, Phenyl and CuddleBear like this.
  7. duttaps90

duttaps90 New Member

Money:
    6,346⛀
    country wise room

8. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    What is a country wise room?

9. Anshul0009

Anshul0009 New Member

Money:
    48⛀
  10. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,838⛀
    Who let the zombies out?

Lakeside likes this.
  11. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    OMG! I cant believe I just thought of this.... a troll room, for all the trolls to go to, to troll each other. I have just reached genius level in my own mind.

12. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,838⛀
    That's what drama section or the forum is for—to actually keep that noise out of cat.

HelenSpain92 likes this.
  13. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    I volunteer as tribute. Also Stan, don't ruin my dreams.

likemesometaboo likes this.
  14. GregO

GregO New Member FCN Regular

#VoiceChat is my suggestion.

Voice is an often used way of interacting by FCN users. There is already a camchat but some seek only cam/pics which does not cover voice which is what many seek specifically. Voice is often looked for in #Sexchat which tends to scroll way too fast to give people a chance to decide who is interesting enough to be worth a voice conversation.

Phenyl likes this.
  15. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,838⛀
    More channels will slow the scroll--that's the idea.

Voice chat channel is kind of pointless if everyone's just going to be sitting there and idling. How are you going find people interesting when no one is typing?

Thinner crowds across more channels will slow the scroll.

16. CuddleBear

CuddleBear New Member

Suggestion: #hardcore

The two rooms in question to spread load from are #sex and #adult. So lets try another room with a similar name. First one to come to mind was #hardcore

17. GregO

GregO New Member FCN Regular

Yes, so my suggestion fits the purpose of this call for ideas. It splits off a group of users/types of messages to help make each chat scroll slower.

I disagree. Why would people be idling? There would be chat just like in any other room. People use the chats to converse about the general topic of the channel, to make friends with a common interest, and to find others that they are well matched with. You could argue the same for #CamChat for instance. Or #Roleplay.

The idea of the chat (for many) is usually to find other like minded users that you will want to interact more directly with one on one (or one to many). And for some users, just using the general chat/whisper is what they seek. And by splitting it into its own room, it's easier to spot those looking for the same thing as you. As mentioned that can be argued for almost any topic. The difference in this case is that voice chat is a very popular topic/form of communication between users of FCN and I feel it definitely would be deserving of being one of only a few new rooms.

It is true part of the use of the channel would also be to broadcast stream audio to other users in general. But as mentioned, that's the same type of use as #CamChat has and certainly, that channel is not idle.

I hope that clears up what I meant. :)

18. Lupine

Lupine Guest

As FCN is worldwide and they are after a few rooms not hundreds I don't think it's going to happen.

Melissaa likes this.
  19. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    I don't want anyone to forget about the trivia room, so I am going to keep posting it every so often.

TallulahBlue and Phenyl like this.
  20. phlilip

phlilip New Member

Money:
    74⛀
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.