Options

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Lakeside, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Suddenly, every 'like' or 'reply' I make is asking me to confirm that I really do 'like' or want to 'reply'. Have I inadvertently enabled or disabled some option that now asks this and if so, how do I turn it off. I have checked all my preferences and alert preferences but can not find anything that resembles 'confirm likes/replies/posts.

It's damned annoying as after confirming, it deposits me back at the top of the page and my mouse scroll wheel is in danger of wearing out and no one wants that, do we?

Thanks in advance.

Ls x

Andy32 and AmberDoll like this.
  2. Andy32

Andy32 Guest

Hope you got an answer to this from somewhere, sounds very annoying!

I don't have the issue, and in my preferences the 'use rich text' and 'use flash' options are selected... they could potentially cause a mess up if they're turned off (although its unlikely)...

Could it be a browser issue instead? guessing you haven't had the same problem with other sites that do supplementary options (likes etc)

Lakeside likes this.
  3. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    I should have returned and replied to this. After becoming frustrated, I gave up and logged out. The following day when I logged back in, it was all back to normal so I can only accredit it to a browser glitch.

Cheers
    Ls x

Andy32 likes this.
  4. Andy32

Andy32 Guest

Yay - the magical workings of the internet! Glad to hear it was all sorted for you :)

Lakeside likes this.