Problem with that is that I'll lose interest in frozen crap soon enough and it'll collect dust for years with me using it few times per year. It would never pay off before it breaks.
… Chronic loneliness has been linked to serious health consequences including increased risk of heart disease, stroke, dementia, and early mortality. Some studies have found that the health impact of loneliness is comparable to smoking, obesity, or physical inactivity. Beyond the physical toll, loneliness contributes to depression, anxiety, and substance abuse.
How can good news end up making you sad? Relief about a long held fear turn to sadness for having had the fear unnecessarily? Sadness over losing someone close who didn't get the chance with this good news. The happiness turning into a numb feeling slowly, for a while at least.
Life, the heart, and the brain are such complicated things.
Holy fricking moly, I love HER so much I can’t even put it into words. I can’t believe how or why I got so lucky. My dream come true. And if anyone wakes me up, I will be stabbing you in the face
Holy fricking moly, I love HER so much I can’t even put it into words. I can’t believe how or why I got so lucky. My dream come true. And if anyone wakes me up, I will be stabbing you in the face
I’m becoming very successful in writing prompts to have copilot make my job more efficient. Starting to feel like I’m handing my job over to the robots.