Thoughts Post your little thoughts.

The more you buy, the more discount you receive. The higher the demand, the pricier it gets to buy. Wrap your head around that shit.
 
I have been giving too much power to others over how I think of myself.
In here people will fill your pms until they just don’t anymore. No reason why, they just stop chatting. Which would usually leave me to question what I did or said to make this happen.
I post pics and people comment, do I now have to respond and thank them for their comment? Or they send a pm complimenting me, do I have to respond?
If I don’t respond will they think I’m a rude bitch?

My thoughts now … I’m going to respond how ever I feel like responding in that moment and if anyone doesn’t like it Ohwell. I’m here for me not for anyone else.
 
I have been giving too much power to others over how I think of myself.
In here people will fill your pms until they just don’t anymore. No reason why, they just stop chatting. Which would usually leave me to question what I did or said to make this happen.
I post pics and people comment, do I now have to respond and thank them for their comment? Or they send a pm complimenting me, do I have to respond?
If I don’t respond will they think I’m a rude bitch?

My thoughts now … I’m going to respond how ever I feel like responding in that moment and if anyone doesn’t like it Ohwell. I’m here for me not for anyone else.
I used to take it personal if people didn’t respond to my posts. The insecurity cost me a treasured friendship.
I’ve worked to be the same as you just described. I’ll post for me. If others like it, great…if not…oh well… But as long as I like it and am comfortable posting it, then I’m good with it!

Keeping being you! Personally, I enjoy your posts and photos, sweet lady! 🙂💋
 

Trending content

Back
Top