Funny Predictive Text

If I ever see you again I'm gonna go get a haircut and then come over to your place to hang out with your mom and then I'll be right back

Gastrointerdectomy nefaraciously isn't going to conceptualize inadvertent
 
Gastrointerdectomy nefaraciously isn’t going to conceptualize inadvertent pain and suffering for you and me as well but it’s not a good idea for us all in this situation because we have a very different experience with pain.

Pain without love
 
Pain without love and suffering is the best medicine for the soul of all mankind in this world and the only way we will ever be free from pain and misery

Tuxedo pussy is the
 
The stuffing is made of wood and has no fat or anything like that and the other ingredients have been used in a variety of different ways to make the filling so you could use the same thing with different types of meat or vegetables and stuff like that but it's just not really the best way to do the whole thing

No
 
Don't worry, I'll make sure my burglars feel safe, respected, and comfortable while they rob me. Wouldn't want them to feel like they're the ones doing something wrong 🇨🇦:skull:

Stop
 
You only get one chance to win the lottery in this lifetime lol you can do that with any other player on your roster but the only way you'll ever win it is by getting your first round exit from your best friend

The next Friday the 13th will
 

Trending content

Back
Top