D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,606 Bailey94 said: So Ciaran I have a question Click to expand... Shoot!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,607 BunnyBeeHope said: You made it worse Click to expand... You lay the foundations.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,609 Harthacnut said: You lay the foundations. Click to expand... I'm a trend setter bb
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,610 Bailey94 said: What is the best Newfound Glory album? Click to expand... Damn you cant ask me a question like that! Lol
Bailey94 said: What is the best Newfound Glory album? Click to expand... Damn you cant ask me a question like that! Lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,614 Bailey94 said: I can't find a bad song on it Click to expand... What's it called?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,615 Harthacnut said: Damn you cant ask me a question like that! Lol Click to expand... I shall rank them for you. Not including the from the screen to your stereo albums.
Harthacnut said: Damn you cant ask me a question like that! Lol Click to expand... I shall rank them for you. Not including the from the screen to your stereo albums.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,616 BunnyBeeHope said: What's it called? Click to expand... Newfound Glory
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,617 It's ummm It's an old one. It's got that song Hit or Miss
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,618 1. Sticks and stones 2. New found glory 3. Catalyst 4. Not without a fight 5. Radiosurgery 6. Resurrection 7. Makes me sick 8. Forever and ever x infinity 9. Coming home 10. Nothing gold can stay
1. Sticks and stones 2. New found glory 3. Catalyst 4. Not without a fight 5. Radiosurgery 6. Resurrection 7. Makes me sick 8. Forever and ever x infinity 9. Coming home 10. Nothing gold can stay
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2025 #223,620 BunnyBeeHope said: I never liked self titles as album names Click to expand... Oh it is self titled. I was right yay
BunnyBeeHope said: I never liked self titles as album names Click to expand... Oh it is self titled. I was right yay